A healthy competition and team spirit merge to form the corporate culture of Gazprom International. We value rivalry as much as teamness both in the field and in our day-to-day work. To nurture and strengthen these skills, we have set up an enabling sports environment.
We ourselves arrange and hold corporate tournaments and invite other Gazprom subsidiaries and partners to join in.
Below are the key heights that Gazprom International has attained in sports:
- Winner of the corporate volleyball tournament: LIGA WORK&SPORT 2018/Spring (Russia, 2018).
- Debutant in the 2017 Gazprom Spartakiade featuring five sports: soccer, volleyball, swimming, running, and chess.
- Silver medal winner of Bridge, an international soccer tournament (the Netherlands, 2017).
- Bronze medal winner in volleyball, Ready for Labor and Defense Spartakiade on Poklonnaya Hill (Russia, 2016).
- Silver medal winner in badminton, Ready for Labor and Defense Spartakiade on Poklonnaya Hill (Russia, 2015).
- Silver medal winner of the Table Tennis Championship of Moscow (Russia, 2014).
- Two-time winner in futsal, Ready for Labor and Defense Spartakiade on Poklonnaya Hill (Russia, 2016).
- Five-time winner of Gazprom Germania Cup, an international corporate soccer tournament (Germany, 2012 to 2016).
Enlarged photo (JPG, 767 KB)