According to the Vietnamese Internet data portal oilgas.vn, Petrovietnam (Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group) is undergoing a number of staff changes.
For instance, the portal refers to the statement of Mai Tien Dung, the minister and the head of the Administrative Office of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, who announced that Nguyen Quoc Khanh, the Board Chairman of Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, has been transferred to a position at the Ministry for Industry and Trade of Vietnam.
The minister states that Nguyen Quoc Khanh’s transfer was requested by the Ministry of Industry and Trade. The title and the responsibility of the appointee will be announced later.
The General Director of Petrovietnam Nguyen Vu Truong Son is currently serving as the PVN Chairman of the Board of Directors.
In addition, it has been announced in Petrovietnam that its Deputy General Director Nguyen Quynh Lam has been nominated for the post of Chairman of the Board of Directors at Petrovietnam Exploration Production Corporation (PVEP), one of the key subsidiaries of PVN, and continues to occupy the position of the Deputy Director of the corporation.
The predecessor of Nguen Kuin Lam in the post of head of PVEP board of directors, Hoang Ngọc Dang was appointed adviser to the PVN General Director on exploration activities, the portal says.
About the company
Since 2002, Gazprom International, a sole operator of the PJSC Gazprom hydrocarbon research and exploration projects outside the Russian Federation, is involved in the projects in the Blocks No. 111/04, 112, 113 and No. 129-132 offshore Vietnam. Blocks No. 111/04, 112 and 113 are located on the continental shelf of central Vietnam in the Gulf of Tonkin. In 2007, Bao Vang gas condensate field was found and in 2009, in the course of drilling, industrial hydrocarbon reserves were found at Bao Den. The exploration phase of the project was planned to be completed by the end of 2016, but this will now be extended until the end of 2019 due to operational needs.
Blocks No. 129-132 are located in the south-western part of the South China Sea. In 2015-2016, two deep-sea prospect wells were built, and the Thanh Bien gas field was found. The first and the second phases of exploration project will be completed in 2018.
In addition, in December 2016 Gazprom International jointly with Petrovietnam complete a five-year drilling programme in Blocks No. 05-2, No. 05-3 of Vietnam's continental shelf located in the Nam Con Son petroleum basin in the south-west of the South China Sea. A total of 16 operating wells have been drilled in accordance with the development plan for Hai Thасh and Moc Tinh fields located in the Blocks. Gazprom International owns a 49% share in the project. The other 51% belong to Petrovietnam. The total accumulated hydrocarbon production within the project since commencement is 6 billion cubic meters. The project operator is a branch of Petrovietnam, Bien Dong operating company managed by Nguyen Quynh Lam, prior to his assignment to the position of PVN deputy head in April 2015.
In addition, since 2015, Gazprom International has been involved in another project in Vietnam aimed at using natural gas as a motor fuel within the territory of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The Russian part of PVGAZPROM Natural Gas for Vehicles, the joint venture created for the purposes of the project implementation, is represented by Gazprom International and Gazprom Gas-Engine Fuel.
Nike Fingertrap Air Max